SPEAK TO A CHIROPRACTOR
At Chiropractor Bramhall we have a wide range of fee structures to suit all budgets. We want all our patients to know and understand our fees upfront, if you have any questions please get in touch.
- At your consultation we will run through your history in depth and carry out an assessment of your body.
- During your treatment our chiropractor will use a range of techniques to effectively treat the cause of your pain.
Pre-paid Plan6 sessions
- Our pre-paid plan offers great savings on individual visits and is highly recommended for the initial treatment phase.
For the management of chronic conditions and following the completion of the initial recovery and rehabilitation phase your chiropractor may recommend an on-going program of treatment. To facilitate this we offer membership packages which provide a cost effective payment option.
- A cost effective solution for patients who benefit from treatment every 2 months.
- Perfect for the maintenance phase of treatment and the most cost effective method for monthly adjustments.
Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to re-arrange any of your appointments. Sticking to the treatment plan the Chiropractors set will significantly improve your progress. This 24 hour policy will also allow other patients the chance to get in for their treatment sessions.
We do understand life can sometimes get in the way!!!
Do you have Private healthcare, which is being unused, whilst you put up with aches and pains?
Chiropractor Bramhall is covered by all major private healthcare insurers in the UK, including AXA PPP, Vitality, BUPA and many more.
- AXA PPP – Please apply for authorisation code and they will provide 10-12 sessions as standard.
- BUPA – You will need a referral from your GP and then they will provide an authorisation code. They usually provide 6 sessions and this will be billed by us
- Vitality – This depends on your policy. Depending on your level of cover, you will be provided with an authorisation code.
Not Sure How We Can Help?
If you’re not sure if we can help come in for a chat to discuss your symptoms, we’ll give you a free spinal screen and we can advise you what is the best plan of action for you
Have A Question About Our Fees?
Send A Message
Monday 8:00 – 13:00
Tuesday 13:00 – 19:00
Wednesday 8:00 – 13:00
Thursday 08:00 – 13:00
Friday 13:00 – 19:00
We have a limited number of spaces available at the clinic. If one of these is not available, don't worry. Many of the streets leading to the clinic offer free on road parking. The closest road parking is on Bramley Road, just past the clinic car park.
There are also several local car parks close by with plenty of parking if there are no clinic spaces available.
What Our Customers Say
As a keen gardener and tennis player, I was stopped in my tracks by terrible elbow pain. After diagnosing myself on the internet I realised I had tennis elbow. The wait time for an NHS physio was 8 weeks so I called and got an appointment with Dr Gregory that same week. We worked through treatments and home exercises. He went as far as emailing my tennis coach and discussing a possible cause for this injury.
I was introduced to Chiropractic from an early age I knew it made such a difference to how I moved. I have never suffered from a serious prolonged injury and I put that down to keeping on top of things regularly at the Chiropractors and living a healthy (clean-ish) lifestyle.
I see Jordan before every iron man event. After seeing him the first few times I hit a PB in both my run and bike. I have steadily improved since then. If you want to improve your performance he is the man